CMA loading screens.

Just a quickie here.Is there anyway i can take the loading screen and music(loading battle one that is) from CMA and drop it into my Z file in CMSF.Just love the music for that.Saying that,the file for the music would suffice.

What file would i be looking for if it is possible.Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers ;)

Just a quickie here.Is there anyway i can take the loading screen and music(loading battle one that is) from CMA and drop it into my Z file in CMSF.Just love the music for that.Saying that,the file for the music would suffice.

What file would i be looking for if it is possible.Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers ;)

This is possible. In the Data folder you will find files called *.brz. If you unpack those using the rezexplode tools (also in the Combat Mission game folders) you look for the music file and background files. Once you have those you can drop those in the Z folder in CMSF. This should work, unless they have a different name in CMSF, in which case you will need to rename the files in the Z folder.