Additional activation keys

Is it my understanding that I am not able to get the one additional activation key that I am entitled to because the games, Base and NATO, were released prior to 10/11? If so, is there any way possible that I could get the additional key? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris.

For eLicense protected games, you are limited to 2 concurrent activations per game. I.e. you can have it running on 2 PCs at the same time. You CAN install on a third, but in order to play, you have to UNLICENSE one of the other 2 first.

Some people who travel a lot have the game installed on 3 (or more), and simply unlicense and relicense as needed, so they always have 2 games active where they are.

Other people simply buy another license. We offer some discounts for that.

For games using our new Online Activation System, this does not apply, however. And while you do get 4 initial activations, no questions asked, the same End User License Agreement still applies, and you are really only allowed 2 concurrent activations, as well. The other 2 are "overflow" activations for when you change PCs.

To make a long story short: it's not possible to get a "free" third activation for CMSF games, sorry. But you can buy an extra copy at a discount. Go to www.battlefront.com/helpdesk and click on Submit Ticket if you are interested.

Martin

Martin. Thank you for your assistance. We submitted a ticket per your instructions. One question though, when you say purchase another copy....do you mean another copy of the game itself? If so, how much lower than $15.00 and $20.00 respectively are you offering to customers that have already purchased the games, because I might be interested? Again, thanks for the assistance and I fully understand why you can't allow more than two activations of the same game at the same time. Otherwise, people would take advantage of you and you would not be in business very long. Take care. Chris.