Partition of Russia

Really like Gold but would like one quite major change. Currently, if Axis KO Russia then the country that takes last Russian capital gets the whole deal and sidelines the other. So, if Japan takes last city Germany suddenly gets bad supply and low MPP in their part of Russia including a dramatic failure of railway lines. We need a partition script where a fallen USSR gets divided between Japan and Germany, a bit like Poland, with both Axis countries getting good supply in their section.

Hello Colin I ^^ ,

- Had the same, so now I only send 3 or 4 jap units max beyond Siberia. Better to have "Lebensraum" on german side :D .

- You can see it as a penalty to help allies if you continue the game because with USSR out it is usually game over for Allies. If you send troops in the Urals, you can expect some logistical SNAFU when Russia collapses.

- Add combat destructions and poor infrastructure (Japan would only have the transiberian to get back home) plus the fact Japan usually come in with China on its back or after forcing its way towards Urumqui without rail lines arounds and you're set.

- I still agree allowing Japan to annex at least Siberia (from Vladivostok to lake Baikal) Poland-like would be nice ;) .