A simple question, I hope someone can advise me.

Good morning.

Even though CMSF will have no further modules designed for it, I do plan to purchase the Marine and British modules at some point. My question is, when I purchase those two modules will I have to reinstall everything including the base game, the NATO module, and the patches? I've been reading were some people have run into issues with the License numbers not working. I just want to avoid this problem before it becomes a problem.

Having a grand time with CMSF and can't wait to play the full version of CMBN. Great games by a great company. Thanks BF.:D

Chris.

To be on the safeside,reinstall everything.Some modules update the game to a certain patch level and even once all modules are added there is still a patch or two to add to bring it up to patch 1.32(final patch).

Just reinstall every module first then just follow the instructions on BFCs main page for installing patches(patches,buying games page etc) and take it from there.It's quite simple and shouldn't take too long.

http://www.battlefront.com/

I understand that but doesn't that chew up my limit of four registrations. I make back-ups of all my software, including the games I download from BF. However, things happen on a fairly regular basis when it comes to computers; system crashes, viruses, purchasing a new computer. To re-install what I have now (base game and NATO) and then have to use two more registration numbers when I purchase the Marines and British modules, well that will eat up two more. That means that I will have used all four for the base game by the time I have everything installed. Right?

Chris.

Thank you Moon. If all goes well today, I will be ordering the Marines module. I want to see if the T-90S can survive better than the T-72s. At range, T-72s are toast against Abrams. Of course, anything trying to engage an Abrams at long range is going to wind up in a blender. Again, thanks for the advise. Chris.