A Requested Option

BTS

Is there a way to close the interface when watching movies? I would like this, so I can enjoy the full view of the battle field. Maybe you can code a hot key for this - since I want reocrd my own little movies on my vcr smile.gif

BTW does anyone have saved turns/movies that I can watch - they are small about 14 k so a whole game can comforatble fit under a meg. I really enjoy watching smile.gif

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Homepage -

www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Beach/4448

Moon

I mean we can send others saved turns - so others can watch them...not a whole game movie

Ok

SOmething I really really want in CM

The demo games are quite small, but still have a bit of micro-managemnt which is fine, but with larger scenarios it will be a down right pain

I want an ability to click and draw a box around a platoon etc and assign them to a hotket say the function keys, so I can jump from group to group via hotkeys without changing my current zoom, angle and view type. Whilst allowing me to order all units in the group to move togther to a location, or a group order. the tactical AI can then plot the best way for each unit to reach there, which it does now anyway.

This will be a big help in larger maps, and allows you to play more like a real commnader, instead of having to micro-manage every unit; which I find extremely tedious, but you can still micromanage when you want and need to.

This feature will also move the game further away from I Go U Go games, where this will be impossible or very difficult to do smile.gif Its something from Close Combat 3 that

I like.

BTS please add this feature in - after all you want to make the game as easy as it can be to play, don't you? smile.gif

Praying

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Homepage -

www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Beach/4448

CoolColJ - actually, you're right. Others can watch the movie, but will need your password to do so.

BTW, movie files are way bigger than 14K. 14K is the average size for orders. The plotted movie can easily be 300KB and more (but also less sometimes, depends on how much is going on)