PreOrder Question . . .

buddy

Please forgive me but I'm confused about the pricing - preorder vs. order after release.

----------------------

The special US Customer, Pre-Order offer for Combat Mission and WWII Panther Print is $45 plus our standard S&H charge of $8. If you place an order for Combat Mission AFTER this offer expires you will pay $81 ($45 + $8 S&H + $20 + $8 S&H) for the same stuff. Therefore, you save $28 by ordering now. Not bad, eh?

-----------------------

I don't care too much for the print - will I still have to pay $81 for the game after release? (I wanted to wait for the demo to come out before my final decision. It's not that I'm skeptical at all, just on a tight budget!)

I can afford $45 bucks or so but $81 kinda puts the screws on, know what I mean?

I believe the price will still be $45 + $8 S/H after the pre-order period is finished. Steve has mention several times though, that the demo will be out several weeks before the game is shipped. They won't charge you until it is shipped, and you will be able to cancel your order if you don't like the demo. For your second question, the game will only be available from this website, see www.battlefront.com/about/about_festo.html if you want to know why.

[This message has been edited by Ben Galanti (edited 09-17-99).]

Guest Big Time Software

Yup, ben is right. The "$81" is how much it would cost to get the game AND the poster after the special offer expires. Obviously you won't be required to buy the poster, even though it is really cool (got one on my wall already smile.gif)

Steve

I pre-ordered because, if you think you will like CM, there is no reason not to.

I was going to wait for the demo to come out before I decided to buy. But you can cancel your order after you've seen the demo, so why not order? It's $45 before the demo comes out and $45 after the demo comes out. But you get a free poster if you order before the demo is released.

So, in conclusion, pre-order the game. smile.gif

Jason