Editing Vehicle loadouts.... How?

I'm wondering if there is a way to edit a truck in the editor to be holding something other than bullets. I am editing a scenario and am trying to add ammo trucks to be carrying 105 ammo for the wespe on board....I suppose while I am asking I should also ask how to add ammo bearers as well. and edit thier loadout too. The editor isn't very intuitive regarding this.

Thanks in advance, Mark

I'm wondering if there is a way to edit a truck in the editor to be holding something other than bullets. I am editing a scenario and am trying to add ammo trucks to be carrying 105 ammo for the wespe on board....I suppose while I am asking I should also ask how to add ammo bearers as well. and edit thier loadout too. The editor isn't very intuitive regarding this.

Thanks in advance, Mark

No way to do this.

Thank you for the reply. I wonder how it was done in the battles and campaigns? Probably complex if the editor can't do it.

No way to do it either. You just can say which level of supply you have and then the game adapts the standard ammo outload. You can't add other ammo than those present.