Overcoming Hedgerows

BTS, I have just read that during Operation Cobra??? a GI named "Hillbilly" Roberts came up with an idea to plow through the tank slowing bocage hedgerows. His idea was to attach earth moving prongs to the front of tanks (mostly Shermans). These plow like prongs were highly effective in opening a path through the hedgerows for other tanks to utilise. Have you heard of these?

Also, when I ordered a couple of weeks ago, I'm not sure if i typed in the credit card number correctly. I did receive your reply letter, but I'm worried that when the time comes, I won't be getting my copy of CM. Is there anything I can do to check?

[This message has been edited by krm (edited 08-17-99).]

Guest Big Time Software

The attachment you are talking about has many names, and a few people are credited with its creation. Allied tanks will be able to drive through Hedgerows from July on. Before that the device was not around, so tough luck smile.gif

If your creditcard is rejected you will get a note. It will not cancel your order. Once the problem can be corrected, you will be all set (BTW, cc numbers are sorta checked when you place the order so you probably did ok).

Steve