Broken BBS functions

Guest Big Time Software

Guest Big Time Software

As several of you have pointed out, our move to Battlefront.com killed off certain handy fucntions provided by the BBS software. This is because the functions are provided by cookies, which use www.bigtimesoftware.com to key off of. So unless your browser allows you to hack into cookies (none of mine do) you are SOL, just like me ;-(

However, if you want I am willing to spend a little time to help you out. If you email me at steve@battlefront.com I will delete your old account so you can reregister under the same name. This will reset the cookies and everything should work just fine. Just send me your user name and account name through the email addres in your account. If you didn't log this into your account, well, convince me it is you and I will do it wink.gif

In any event, tossing out your old account will not harm your previous postings in any way shape or form.

Steve

Don't know if it means anything, but after re-registering the forum still doesn't show me new messages WHEN I ENTER IT DIRECTLY THROUGH THE CM link...

However, when I click on support in the menu above and then on discussion boards, I do get NEW MESSAGES shown...