Weird PBEM bug ( non CW )

This strange thing occurred today - received a turnfile ( #057 ). It arrived in Dropbox, H2HH copied it into the Incoming Email folder, but when I launch the game, it doesn't show in the list of games - I can see turns 001 to 055, but no 057.

I've tried copying it and renaming the copy - no joy.

Tried deleting it, moving it manually from Dropbox to arbitrary folder, closing down everything including Dropbox and H2HH, then manually putting it into the incoming email folder - nothing, even renamed versions do not show up ( which is particularly bizarre ).

Anyone had anything like this and how did you resolve it ??

Baffled.

This strange thing occurred today - received a turnfile ( #057 ). It arrived in Dropbox, H2HH copied it into the Incoming Email folder, but when I launch the game, it doesn't show in the list of games - I can see turns 001 to 055, but no 057.

I've tried copying it and renaming the copy - no joy.

Tried deleting it, moving it manually from Dropbox to arbitrary folder, closing down everything including Dropbox and H2HH, then manually putting it into the incoming email folder - nothing, even renamed versions do not show up ( which is particularly bizarre ).

Anyone had anything like this and how did you resolve it ??

Baffled.

I had a similar problem until I found out my playing partner had upgraded from 1.01 to 1.10 CMBN (CW) ... :D

I had not as yet ....

Once I did my upgrade, his return move suddenly appeared for me ...

Regards,

Doug