Getting arty and C2 right

So, I'm in a sutuation where I have an HQ setting up an arty mission. After a couple of minutes I suspect that there might be some incoming arty my way, so I want to get the heck out of there without disturbing my arty mission too much. I've looked in the manual and it states that maintaining C2 during arty missions is vital (or something in that vein).

Would these conditions be correct?

1st phase - Receiving: My HQ needs to stay put or the radio connection will be broken.

2nd phase - Planning: My HQ can move and setup a new position with new radio connection. The planning phase might be delayed until connection is re-estblished.

3rd phase - Spotting: My HQ, in its new position, needs LOS to the target area and stay put for the spotting rounds.

4th phase - Fire: The HQ is again free to move, since corrections to the mission isn't made during FFE.