Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

forum log in

by the way is there any possibility or trick or anything else to log into the forum and not get thrown out again for about 10 times until finally i get registered and can write a message ?

normally i log in and after typing the nickname and passwort it says:

welcome to the forums siffo998 bla bla... you get redirected in 5 seconds etc. after that it throws me back to the log in screen or i get back to the main forum page without login. i have to repeat the whole thing about 8-10 times until finally i get logged in.

by the way is there any possibility or trick or anything else to log into the forum and not get thrown out again for about 10 times until finally i get registered and can write a message ?

normally i log in and after typing the nickname and passwort it says:

welcome to the forums siffo998 bla bla... you get redirected in 5 seconds etc. after that it throws me back to the log in screen or i get back to the main forum page without login. i have to repeat the whole thing about 8-10 times until finally i get logged in.

Have you tried just refreshing the page. When i log in it usually does not show me logged in, but if I refresh all becomes as it should be...unfortunately for those sick of my posts.