Performance Boost?

Hi,

Am I correct in thinking that a patch will be released with the forthcoming CW module and this will include a general performance boost to the game (graphics wise)?

Loving the game but my enjoyment is dampened somewhat by the constant need to retweak my graphics settings per map in order to get things running smoothly.

I am running an older system granted and while i'm not expecting miracles, i'm hoping that the graphics consistancy will improve.

My System:-

athlon 64 x2 4600

4gb ram

GeForce GTX 260

Unfortunately i haven't got the funds to upgrade atm which is the obvious solution. Also could you please let me know what graphics settings you use if you have a similar spec system to me.

I have applied many of the tips suggested in the Nvidia guide on the tech forum, my main settings are below:-

Model quality - fast

Model textures - balanced

shadows - off

aa - off

af - 16x (to try and get rid of that ugly drawing line)

v-sync - off

high priority process

lowering the resolution does not seem to make much impact at all with the framerate oddly

Thanks

(p.s. Wasn't sure whether to put this in the tech forum or not since my main question is quite general)