I want some help....or I want a refund!!!

Really!!!! The answer from tech support is reinstall? WOW! I already did that and I still have the same problem and NO answer on what to do to get the game running. I got the demo running, but the help with the combined modules is non-existent. Great tech support!!

Installed the game, updated to 1.32, did the DEP trouble shoot piece (both versions) diabled my anti-virus just to be sure, ran as both the administrator and not, and still nothing.

How about some support?

You were asked to reinstall because you are missing the runservice.exe file if I remember correctly (correct me if I'm wrong). And that is exactly the right thing to do because the runservice.exe file is usually installed together with the game, and if you do not have it, then something went wrong during your install. This could be some security software acting up and not liking that file (which is an eLicense specific file and not related to the game, btw), or some other Windows issue.

Usually, if you are missing that file, there is some underlying issue with your PC security configuration which may be worked around for the short term by sending you the runservice.exe file, but it may rear its ugly head sooner or later, so a fresh reinstall usually is recommended in any case.

So, summing up: you received support quickly (within minutes of your inquiry in fact) and you were told the right thing. Let us know if it works or not by responding to your ticket at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk and we can then try other things to see what's up with your system.

Martin

Staff of Battlefront.com, please accept my apology for my last email. if I had taken to time to realize I needed to purchase the original with the three module pack after the demo I could have avoided "redass" on my part. I'm big enough to admit I made a mistake, the game is running great now, as expected from past purchases. Thanks for the support.