Testers Needed for H2H Battle

Sgt Schultz

We've all seen it in the movies. Two antagonists come into view of both their shared objective and each other at the same time.

-

They look at the objective. They look at each other. The eyes narrow...

... and they're off.

I "modified" the map for Valley of The Shadow, and put a different battle on it.

Instead of an American attack into a hasty mobile german defense...

The Amis come in on the SW corner...

Arun1.png

The Germans come in on the NW corner...

Arun2.png

... and the race to Steinwand is on.

Two kilometers of interdiction, suppression, flank shots, and just all-around fun with guns in the sun. Plenty of smoke and the light wind from the West can help.

The first opportunity to come to grips with the enemy ...

Arun3.png

Multiple Shallow Fords just East of the Bluffs. "Friendly" Bluff is occupy, and "enemy" Bluff is touch for both sides. Fords are occupy.

The Prize... Three Occupy VLs... Fords and the two crossroads.

Arun4.png

A view from above ...

Arun5.png

All shots taken at 1300 hours. Battle starts at 0700. Five minutes before sunrise. LOS is NOT the same then.

-------------

More or less matched forces, and working on more force granularity with slightly lower quality than my usual Beer&Pretzels.

1 hour 10 minute with a variable is a commitment, and all those trees on a 1kmx2km map make for a comp stomper.

If you have a dedicated gaming partner, have recently taken an air can to your comp fans, and would like to help me out... I would be very grateful for any assistance and input.

PM me or answer here. The battle isn't going public until it is run through the mill.

Thanks