AI planning spreadsheet project

Hi,

I have never contributed back to the CM community since CMBO and lately I am tinkering with a (LibreOffice Calc freeware) spreadsheet tool to help me ( and maybe interested others) plan the AI computer player battle plan for my scenarios. I always have done it in pencil in a notebook.

Has this been done already? I haven't seen it if it is out there...

Basically, my goal would be one worksheet visible onscreen to show each AI group and the orders and time elapsed timeframes. Maybe drag and drop menus with the choices for stance etc. As much info as possible to aid development of a good AI computer player plan. I also am analyzing current scenarios to see if any "boxer punch combinations" are evident that can be canned on the shelf available for use.

AI computer player on defense, I looked at one scenario "Platoon patrol" and all it had was setup for each German AI group and no further orders. 4 different set-up plans for replayability.

AI computer player on attack, I looked at "Le Desert" and analysis is sill in progress.

I know I know I know Human is the best opponent but I often play against the AI and think this spreadsheet might help optimize for me at least the performace of the AI computer player.

What are some good AI scenarios to take a look at?

Any thoughts or recommendations?

Thanks.