Cant get DLC maps to work

j_k__livin

Hey, well I managed to get some of the DLC maps to work, wicked fun! But still having trouble getting terain mods and the devils decent map to work in game. I am running v.100 guess I should update that first thing. The devils decent map is an .RAR and not a .BTT or .CAM so that may be why. Also if you have any advice as too where I can find a good readme/tutorial on the scenerio editor? I tried messing around with it but could not complete making my map. Thanks

Hey, well I managed to get some of the DLC maps to work, wicked fun! But still having trouble getting terain mods and the devils decent map to work in game. I am running v.100 guess I should update that first thing. The devils decent map is an .RAR and not a .BTT or .CAM so that may be why. Also if you have any advice as too where I can find a good readme/tutorial on the scenerio editor? I tried messing around with it but could not complete making my map. Thanks

Ah, that'll be it. Make sure to unpack .rar archives (google WinRAR, it's a free program that'll let you unpack them) and extract it to the appropriate folder (Campaigns or Scenarios, depending on whether it's a .cam or a .btt file, respectively). :)

As to the scenario editor, I forget who but one of the CMSF scenario designers put up a pretty good beginner's guide somewhere. Yes, it's for CMSF and not CMBN, but the editor is pretty similar, so that's a good starting point.

-FMB

Thanks Blucher, that was trick got things up and running now, including the Decent ;) so far im enjoying the camp. very much. I little on the strong side for the US but thats never a bad thing lol. Looking forward to more custom maps :). If you can think of it or know someone that does send me the link to that CMSF editor help guild, thanks again.

Chris

Thanks Blucher, that was trick got things up and running now, including the Decent ;) so far im enjoying the camp. very much. I little on the strong side for the US but thats never a bad thing lol. Looking forward to more custom maps :). If you can think of it or know someone that does send me the link to that CMSF editor help guild, thanks again.

Chris

Ah, here we go, it was written by GeorgeMc: http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=1194