Looking for a PBEM or RT game

Hi. Something might come up that will prevent me from playing H2H (sending turns everyday might be difficult) but i wanted to say that id be interested if all goes well. If so i can send multiple turns a day.

I've owned the game (all expansions) a month and am still learning new things, and making mistakes, every day. I ALWAYS try and play in the most realistic way I know how (never been a company commander) and avoid anything "gamey", again, as best i know how. Oh, and I have never played against a live opponent.

If you're a similar player i will contact ASAP. :)

Absolutely same here :)

Well I thought that PBEM is not for me, but you know... there are 3 things that change my opinion about this type of MP gameplay:

Combat Mission x2 Series don't have turn-based MP :D and that's sad, cause PBEM is the only option in this case.

Second thing is that if you have something bigger then platoon it's really hard to do in RT, I even could say that it's impossible to watch for every unit in platoon+ games.

There are 2 things that ease PBEM Game:

First - Dropbox (http://www.dropbox.com). - Forget about uploading turn on email and then sending it to your opponent.

Second - H2HH (http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/4548/details). - This thing simplifies PBEM games. After each turn it automatically uploads your turn file to Dropbox and when you receive turn file(you should refresh H2HH), you get it to your game folder.

Use'em both and PBEM will be looking like turn-based game :).

And the third thing is that using PBEM doesn't bound you to 1 game at the time. You can have 3, 5 or 10 games going and that's ok.

I think I might have indicated by saying H2H that RT is what i meant. PBEM is the way to go i think as well. Im just concerned something might come up this week where i wont be able to send any turns.

Your links and explanation is very helpful. I'll load up on those programs.

I've never played syrians, for many personal biased reasons :) , but wouldnt mind playing OPFOR (which i'll refer to them as) even as an underdog just to get the feel of playing agianst a human without the pressure of having to win. Not to say I wont TRY of course. Although if it's against the canadains, well, no loyalty there ;) (JK canadians..unless you're french canadian of course) lol

But of course I LOVE the Army's SBCT and secondly the MEU so commanding those forces is ultimately what id prefer. If you have scenario suggestions, which i dont as ive played only the campaign, I'd like to see em. Maybe a bit later we can start one up and worst case scenario i go a couple-three days without a response. Up to you! :)