Little CMBB Bug !!!

Stickel

...while playing Eiserne Strassensperre (Iron Roadblock)- scenario, i noticed, that bailed tank crews "mutating" into ordinary (feldgrau) crews

after a few rounds !...well, that is not as that

worse, but i think that this failure could be patched ??!!...

thank you

...and the PAK 37 is still always darkyellow, even i repeated the setup several times...the setup itself was very difficult, because sometimes the Win RAR self extracting archive got failure message: " CRC failed from ", " some installation files are corrupt ", " please download a fresh copy and retry installation "...so do i have got

broken CD or is there a conflict with my PC- settings ?...1200 Athlon, Geforce 2, Direct X 8,0...

thank you

[ September 21, 2002, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: Stickel ]

To repost what I said last time:

As far as I can tell (with the Final Candidate release, but not the actual release CD) there is no dark-grey PAK 36. It's is present in the CMBB Demo, but for some reason it doesn't pop up in the full version. It may be an inadvertently left out set of bitmaps.

The bailed tank crews changing uniforms I haven't seen. Do the crews come out with the standard Feldgrau uniforms or do they change at some point from the black tanker uniforms to the Feldgrau ones ? Do the tank crews look like normal infantry or is this just something wrong with the color ?

Originally posted by Schrullenhaft:

The bailed tank crews changing uniforms I haven't seen. Do the crews come out with the standard Feldgrau uniforms or do they change at some point from the black tanker uniforms to the Feldgrau ones ? Do the tank crews look like normal infantry or is this just something wrong with the color ?

might this be just due to the EFOW? You lose sight of the tank crew and its depiction i sone of regular infantry and the unit name says CREW? or INFANTRY?

sorry if that is confusing