[REQ] Air units on air layer, Forced Marced as an option

Playing the tournament scenarios makes me want to make two more requests, one for the next patch and one for the future:

1) The scenarios that are on a scale of 1 day per turn have not been designed with Forced March in mind, have they? The feature totally changes the balance of these scenarios. Could we have forced march as a selectable option in the settings?

2) Could we get air units on their own "air" layer like in Panzer General, pretty please? It drives me mad how air units are used to physically block movement (and cause movement penalties for moving close to 2 units).

In the meantime, could we somehow make planes much more vulnerable to ground units, ideally they should just be able to walk over them and destroy them outright (rather than have them block divisions and corps!).

Oh, I'll just sneak in here another request that having something like a 1918 campaign only with a detailed map of France, Belgium and the westernmost parts of Germany, similar to Kaiserslacht, would be really cool in future titles. You could add in production that as well or simply go by historical reinforcements, but it would be cool to have that as a detail campaign. So what I'm after are decisive campaign in detailed form...though I would be really happy about Panzer General-style campaigns with Kaiserslacht-type scenarios as well! But that's really stretching it I know...

I'd like to add that even if an air layer is not added in the near future, air units need to be completely demolished if attacked by infantry, even walked over without a fight in a patch.

Currently I'm being stopped from conquering cities by a bunch of recon bombers from an attack by multiple divisions, and that's frankly unacceptable. I'd ask players not to employ this very gamey tactic, but that's about all I can do about it. Air units are sort of like paratroopers at the moment, flying in to defend towns at will - they just can't attack.

But the sum result of 3 (understrength, admittedly) divisions against a recon bomber in a city resulted in me losing 1 pt of strength, planes none. This just won't do in any game that attempts to somehow simulate war - at the moment it's very axis and allies like.

the air layer is a good suggestion, but an air group or groupen, would of had a ground crew/force attached to it, so to suggest it is simply walked on would not be true reflection. A garrison strength might reflect its ground to ground capabilities

whether air groups should be able to occupy cities, I would suggest that the movement of air groups should be an operational move and not a free move, as its not just air planes that need to move, its the ground crew, spares, fuel etc.

The problem is that in the game engine we cannot represent small units properly, nor are the stats high enough to represent the difference in quality and size.

I am sure that the ground crew of the aircraft would offer no serious obstacle to an infantry corps, effectively being walked over. This is infinitely more preferable than them defending a city and the corps not being able to make any progress there.

By the way, can someone correct the title as it pains me to see it out there constantly with no chance to correct it. "Marced", what the heck is that? I seriously don't know what I was smoking when I wrote that. Makes me look like an amateur, maybe I was thinking of something else while I wrote it and got jumbled up, I sometimes do that (irrespective of the language used.)