CMM0S Ver 4.05 Question?

Is there a separate set of rule sets for CMBB? I have the CMB0 rule sets installed and some

mods added.

Thanks for any info.

Zane

May I ask if you are adding mods to CMBB what method are you using? I just happen to find

the CMMOS MOD installer 4.05 with rule sets for CMBO. but I never found any for CMBB?

I have the McMMM installer on my desktop. I can learn to use it.

Thanks

Zane

Zane - there were quite a lot of rules for CMBB for CMMOS, but unfortunately I don't think they are as complete as the CMBO rules. MikeT used to look after the rules but I think he ran out of steam on CMBB. Not sure where they are now, perhaps do a search through the old posts here, you might find them. Otherwise you'll have to wait until someone else can point you to them. Not a lot of passing traffic here at the moment with all the fuss over CMBN, but I'm sure some kind soul will eventually help you, just bump the post every now and then.

I personally use CMMOS just for CMBO and McMMM for CMBB and CMAK. McMMM isn't as aesthetically pleasing as CMMOS but it is easy to use.

LS

Zane - there were quite a lot of rules for CMBB for CMMOS, but unfortunately I don't think they are as complete as the CMBO rules. MikeT used to look after the rules but I think he ran out of steam on CMBB. Not sure where they are now, perhaps do a search through the old posts here, you might find them. Otherwise you'll have to wait until someone else can point you to them. Not a lot of passing traffic here at the moment with all the fuss over CMBN, but I'm sure some kind soul will eventually help you, just bump the post every now and then.

I personally use CMMOS just for CMBO and McMMM for CMBB and CMAK. McMMM isn't as aesthetically pleasing as CMMOS but it is easy to use.

LS

Thanks for that info. I remmber there was all kinds of rule sets years ago.

will keep watching the thread.

Zane