Looking for Opponent SC2

John MacVane

I don't have the ad-ons yet. I am strictly a poor intermediate player but I'll play anyone at

this point even if I will be crushed. I don't know how to play on a network yet and I don't generally have the time to do it. But I will try if you prefer. I like e-mail because I can do a turn or two per day. I probably will get the ad-ons after the new year.

John Mac

Hey Bayfire, and welcome! You won't have a problem finding an opponent, that's for sure. You can find one here or go check out the Opponent Finder forum at the bottom of the general forum list and you can find people there or you can start your own post. It helps to add some detail to what you're looking for, such as which scenario you want to play, which side you prefer and the kind of time commitment you expect.

For example I only get a turn or two in a day with more on the weekend, so I wouldn't match up well with someone who wants an opponent who can do an hour or two of TCP/IP a night.

Ty for the quick reply.I usaully can play on weekends,sat sun mons off.I prefer TCP/IP I really don't like PBEM so much but will do it if need be.I prefer the axis side.I will be buying SC2 Pacific. played the demo and I love it.You guys did a excellent job on building this game.Was a huge fan of panzer general series and the west front and eastfront series by talonsoft.

• 2 weeks later...

Bayfire,

You can start a game and send it to me if you want. We could play SC2 or SC2 WaW. I'm not that good but trying to get better. I don't know how to play TCP/IP. After Christmas I will have a few days. I could learn how to set it up and we could get a game going TCP/IP. In the meantime you can start the game and send the turn to Juanpata@hotmail.com. I'm in Maine so 3 hours ahead time wise. Let me know of any ground rules you prefer. The only one I know of is not moving neutral navies. Hope to get a turn from you soon.

John Mac

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...