T-72 Striemitielnyj raid, Additional missions

В ваших руках дополнение к игре «Танк Т-72: Балканы в огне».....

We are giving in your hands addon for game T-72 Balkans in Fire. 20 new missions , 10 missions for multiplayer and 10 for single player ( or 20 for single and 10 for multi - cannot understand well, i know russian language a bit but not so good to inderstand everything_

• 4 weeks later...
Oh joy, more Multiplayer Missions that will have to be played single player only (since Multiplayer is simply unplayable!)...
noone here came up with the idea of an onlinetranslator?

the whole text onlinetranslated....

In your hands addition to the game "tank T -72: Balkans in the fire ". Twenty new slaughter missions, including of 10 mul'tipleyernykh, will force you serious to be taken some pains: enemies it became more, and they became more mercilessly, and tasks noticeably were complicated. Ten single missions for the individuals, who love everything to keep under their control: they do not fear complexities, making of rapid and critical decisions. Ten mul'tipleyernykh missions for the solid commands, in which each person - part of the indissoluble chain, reliable support for the command. Now it is possible to war "wall to the wall": in the game simultaneously they can participate to 24 people! Developers takeed into account wishes on an improvement in the play atmosphere: topical line became more not predicted, and tasks are less "linear".

Your preparation ended, arrived time for the serious tests, soldier!

We focus your attention, that for the starting of addition "swift Reid" is required the established game "tank T -72: Balkans in the fire."

it says basicaly that the missions are/will/should be more complex and will involve more vehicles. it seems that the multiplayer missions are indeed of need becouse the article claimes that the addon will feature multiplayer for up to 24 players. corrected lan functionality or full internet with lan and global gaming isnt stated.

snipet from the text on the right side of this page wich says basicaly the same but in other words smile.gif

Here is this already real mochilovo: game allows the simultaneous participation of more than 20 players! To amateurs tank -simov and to the worshippers of original game we report: battle continues, no one will remain aside!
hope this helps...

Well my point is, one of the games features is LAN play, but its broke, so its not a feature, still waiting for a patch to fix what is broke in the retail version, not the expansion pack.
hm, you are right! it doesnt works quiet well.

but isnt Schmeissers thread about the "discovered" addon!? id think so...

thats why i didnt started about the semi functional lan feature becouse its not importanat here.

but ofcourse i, as many others, hope for a "fully" functional lan/internet multiplayer in "the future". smile.gif

EDIT:

i courious what a map with more complex missions and more vehicles, is like.

unfortunately there is no bit of english info, and iam really wondering what the devs did to arcive that... .