Considering game need a little info

KiloAlpha4

I just got it last week and I'm enjoying it, but still learning ;) Been practicng as driver, gunner, and commander during the single player missions to get a good feel for things before I jump into the campaign. I'm not doing well with the AI units under player control yet (F11), but I picked up some tips from SimHQ that may help:

http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bbs/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=132;t=000074

Hey thanks. I tried the campaign but I am noticing that the AI enemy opponent is extremely good at 800 meter plus 1 (first) shot kills rofl. This is a tank sim but I am getting way too many 1 shot deaths to my front armor of all things where as my own ai gunner sucks hard in comparrison to the enemy ai gunners. I mean my AI gunner has a 40 shot to 1 kill ratio...pretty freaking bad shot if you ask me. I think my AI crew needs a hell of alot more training or the game needs some balance fixes. Either way it's annoying thus far.

yeah, thanks for the info guys. I messed with the realism settings to what seems like a good balance at the moment. You would think that a 5 rating for each side would mean they should be able to gun equally well ;)

Man that gunner station yourself
Unfortunately I'm not at that point yet with the game lol.