Modability?

killakanz

Here's one for the Devs.

T-72 seems to be a fairly stable, decent tank sim, (quick judgement, only played the Demo), However, there does seem to be one place where it lacks: Tanks.

Am I right in thinking that the lack of tanks in the game means that the Devs are hoping for high mod community input, like Microsoft Train Simulator?

How easy would it be to add a new tank to the game? Modelling aside, what would I need to do to get a tank from, say, 3D Studio Max to the game?

Thanks for any replies on this smile.gif

Hello killkanz,

well, the game is pretty open to be modded to somebody who knows what he's doing. If you snoop around the installation directory, you'll notice that many of the *.pd files are moddeable, and this is true also of the various graphics. Opening the 3d models might be a bit more difficult. If this includes generating an entirely new tank I am not sure, as this exceeds my capabilities especially in the latter field.

Martin