Looking for CMAK 'Left Hanging' Scen

I think it was called 'Left hanging, Again'. It was a British AB Bn commanded by John Frost dropped in North Africa as part of 'Torch'. I think Rune designed it but none of his scens are at the Scenario Depot II. By the way; Does anyone chat anymore? The Scen II room is always empty. :confused:

LOL. Actually had some photos of that one, took quite a while to dig up. Same thing with Sidi Rezegh scenario I made. I got my hands on a rare book of the battle and made the map and units accurate as possible. Not bad for a mediocre scenario designer.

Rune

Originally posted by Philippe:

And for anyone interested, the scenario in question is available at CMMODS in the CMAK section, look for the North African section of the Sorted Scenarios.

Are there two CMMODs pages? Mine has no link for scenarios other then CMSF. Where is this link?

Thanks.... :cool:

To find the Sorted scenarios you go into CMAK or CMBB, depending on what you're looking for. Then do a designer search under Philippe_in_exile, (or possibly a general search in the CMAK or CMBB section -- I haven't tried that but I'm sure it would work). You'll see a group of zips clumped together in each game. They shouldn't be too hard to find, and they're only a page or two back if you go through newest files and start working backwards.