'41, '42, '43 scenario

Korut Zelva

Good question, I'd love to play the other scenarios. The action starts out quicker & they haven't been played much, don't have alot of feedback for you. I've never played '41 & '43 versus human opponent. I've played a few '42 scenarios, give me a ring, we can play mirrored games.

Rambo ICQ # 234993018

42 seems the most balanced from this selection of 41,42,43. Though, the allies have some nasty tricks to employ here. Basically it's all or nothing in the east for axis - Axis need to ghost the reds ASAP dealing in the process with western allies who hit Iraq and op move air support and other sh*t to reinforce the reds. Axis is not in a very bad position at all anyway but need careful gameplay.

41 and 43 i haven't played vs humans so far but my feeling is that for 43 at least, some bid may be appropriate for Axis. 1943 scenario has some very tough red frontline consisting of heavy pieces with some nice tech behind them. Allies come from Africa packing a lot of punch as well: HQs, AFs, ships and all that. Plus , as I remember, they have all of Africa but Iraq so they can make use of the same gamey move: hitting Iraq and opp-ing a truckload of troops into Russia.

Ref 41 scen, not many experience even vs AI ...

Maybe these can be played with certain house rules, like no allied invasion of Iraq or something like this, I dunno. Though for 42 scenario it may be needed to allow this move.

OTOH, Rambo, buddy ... how the heck can I reach you these days? You don't appear much on icq - i understood you got some problems with icq - at least tell your yahoo nick or something ... I d/l-ed yahoo messenger with the sole purpose of finding you there ;) I added you as jon_j_rambo (dunno if it is correct though). Please confirm your yahoo nick, okay? I am cosminerul@yahoo.com.

Both on yahoo and msn messengers.

Yo, I got the ICQ to work again, hopefully it will stay that way. Been busy, you know...work, family, golf, etc. Finally got back to my place after some business travel, being away from home sux. When I first out of college, I enjoyed the travel, now it's a major drag.

Far as SC: I could possible play this Saturday, early morning Legend-Time (Pacific, USA that is). I'll be around in the morning, might watch some March Madness (that's college basketball if you don't know). In the evening it's out with my Lady. Well, Sunday's are really tough to play SC, with the weather so nice (golf, outside stuff).

But for anybody enjoys playing fast, there's a good chance I'll be around Saturday morning for a scenario. It would be a nice change & the game won't take 30 hours to play.

Oh hotdiggidydamm

I can't play this weekend: I gotta walk the dog, eat breakfast, go to my car, drive to the grocery store, buy some bread, jump from a burning plane, land on the moon, shoot the president (to impress Jodie Foster), start a new protestant sect, win a nobel prize etc.

yepp all of this, or maybe I'm just busy and I like the long-winded version better ;)