No time limit patch?

Boron

Hello guys i purchased strategic command three days ago and really like the game.

The only thing that annoys me is the short campaign time only till may 47.

I own Hoi2 too and there the end date is in 1948, but for Hoi2 fans made a no-time-limit patch with which you can play as long as you want.

Does such a patch exist for strategic command too?

I want to play an epic game where i adjust the settings that the AI gets really hard to beat but in order to fully enjoy such a game i would need a no-time-limit patch.

And will there be a time limit in Strategic command 2?

[ February 27, 2006, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: Boron ]

Originally posted by Codename Condor:

Kuni, be kind its his first post.

At least I dont track his ip-number and send virus-files to his computer as Comrade Trapp does. That's what I call a nasty habit, so to you newbies I just like to say;

Don't be afraid of Comrade Trapp.

He is not after you.

Only your computer.

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boron:

Hello guys i purchased strategic command 3 days ago and really like the game.

There is no Strategic Command 3 yet. Stop causing trouble. </font>

• 2 weeks later...

@boron: you dont want such a patch.. a tcp game till 47 will last 10 hours minimum.. @kuniworth: not that you arent funny, but welcome the guy, dont shoot him.. Kuniworth is chasing away new blood from the game, thats kinda lame

Originally posted by Qyusson:

@boron: you dont want such a patch.. a tcp game till 47 will last 10 hours minimum.. @kuniworth: not that you arent funny, but welcome the guy, dont shoot him.. Kuniworth is chasing away new blood from the game, thats kinda lame

Ok I get your point. He screwed up the sc3 thing, in swedish we read the sc3 not sc...3 months ago.