'Descent on Maleme' & 'Assault on Leros' problem

I have tried to play the OPS 'Descent on Maleme' & 'Assault on Leros' but the former makes it to the end of the blue bar remaining on black screen and the latter about halfway to first bar and freezes also.

I've had CMAK a year now and not played these OPS yet but would love to be able to if at all possible of course.

I'm using an iMac G4 700mhz/512mb ram/32mb Nvidia GeForce2 MX and I have a some questions below also if you'd be kind enough to answer for me please:-

1) I have recently patched CMAK to 1.03 and could this be a factor in preventing me from playing the OPS mentioned?

2) Is it possible for OPS/Scenarios to become corrupted for whatever reason?

3) What would you recommend or suggest I do?

4) Would I need to reinstall CMAK?

I did notice in the briefing for both OPS that the Author recommends a powerful PC, however I'm able to run 'Totensontag' and also 'To the Volga' which are both huge and would have thought my CPU would be able to handle 'Descent on Maleme' & 'Assault on Leros' OPS also, although this is obviously not the case and has me slightly perplexed.

You definitely seem to have a problem, it takes about 5 seconds on my Athlon 2600 with a gig of RAM.

You could try reinstalling but make sure you back up anything you want to save (saved games, MODs, or your scenarios folder if you've added others along the way) before you do.

I'm running 1.03 and they loaded fine.

You could try loading these specific games under 1.02 before you go to 1.03

Your Imac should handle them that's for sure.

Before you do anything, ask for some advice in the technical issues forum!

Richie

Originally posted by Richie:

You could try reinstalling but make sure you back up anything you want to save (saved games, MODs, or your scenarios folder if you've added others along the way) before you do.

Richie

I don't really wish to reinstall if possible but will if necessary of course, and I'll post in technical forum also and take it from there - cheers!