A new CMAK scenario available at the Proving Grounds

I just created my first scenario ever and released it at the Proving Grounds. It is called "Die Flut". It would be nice to hear some comments how I can improve the scenario, but first let me tell you something about the scenario.

It is defense only. You have to hold a small Italian village against too many American and British enemies and you only have a small chance to survive. So you are not meant to win this scenario. The goal is simply to get better and better each time you play the battle. Therefore I have included some more exotic units and cared for alternation. So you will fight American and British troops, the enemy should be free to place its units and it has three directions from where it can attack.

I hope that you will like it smile.gif

Yes you are right, I am already creating a better more difficult version of the battle. With a weaker anti-tank cannon and I am thinking about taking away one of the Jagdpanzer. Also I will give the Allies more time for their attack, so that they will have about 3 or 4 more turns of time. And I tweaked the airplane a little bit smile.gif But this time I will play the battle a few times before I will release a newer version.

Today I played the battle for the first time in full lenght and I also achieved a major victory. Well it depends much on your luck. If the airplane fails to destroy one of your anti-tank weapons it is easier. I think with a little bit more balancing and tweaking the battle can become really good.