New Scenario to Play/Test/Flame/etc.

<bump>

Well, I tested it AGAIN, and yes RITs web server is still down for maintenance.

Please test this scenario, and for some bizarre reason, if you click the link it will not work, you have to actually copy & paste it into a browser window.

Geocities stinks. biggrin.gif

</bump>

tongue.gif

I played the scenario through once as the Americans and acheived a minor US victory. I don't want to say too much about what happened so as not to spoil it. The forces were well balanced and the map is well done. There is only one bridge that needs some work - the heavy stone bridge over the river on the (US) left. You need to raise one terrain tile to make it level.

Thank you Pvt. Ryan, a little advice is VERY welcome. Another tester mentioned to me that he thought the US artillery spotters seemed to have too much of an advantage.

Your thoughts on that? Should I tone it down or perhaps modify the existing balance a tad? (personally I thought a lot depended on luck and the individual player's method of fighting)

------------------

Honor, Duty, Courage.

Valhalla awaits you, honorable warrior...

Edit: Yeah yeah, so I'm too lazy to use spell checker. biggrin.gif Spell checkers are for wussies. tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by I/O Error (edited 12-31-2000).]

*evil grin*

Heh heh, yeah, I guess I really should, huh?

BTW: any thoughts on the layout of the map? Unit balance is relatively easy, but the map and key placement of units, buildings, objectives, and terrain features is the REALLY important part.

Did it look gamey? Amateur? Too simplistic? (et cetera, ad nauseum tongue.gif )