3 New Battles, need playtesters

miragex

I have nearly completed three new scenarios. If u are interested, give me e-mail and I'll send them to u.

Brief note of the new missions:

Title: Struggle in Tractor Work

Type: Allied Attack

Date: 12th October 1942

Turns: 35+

Semi-historical: Axis: 1550 pts

Allied: 1400 pts

Background:

October 12, 1942. After days of preparation, German was going to launch the final and decisive blow at the Russian resistance in the tractor work.

In fact, they had already occupied the area southwest of the tractor work. That effectively cut off any possible Russian reinforcement from the south.

In order to give the factory defenders any real chance of success, Russian must counterattack and open up the supply route between the tractor work and the gun factory.

And German must gain firm control of it.

Title: Arctic Campfire

Type: Allied Assault

Date: 7th March, 1944

Turns: 50+

Historical: 1660 pts (for Allied player only)

Background:

March of 1944. Northern boarderland of Russia. In order to push the German back to Finland, Red Army conducted a major attack at the German defence line.

At the left flank of their defence line, there was a German strongpoint near Hay Lake. It was defended by a reinforced German ski company. In order to conduct a successful flank attack, Russian must overrun the German strongpoint.

At 0100 hrs on 7th March, 1944, Russians launched an attack at the German strongpoint under the cover of darkness, with the use of a full ski battalion.

Title: Tigers' Proving Ground

Type: Meeting Engagement

Date: June, 1944

Turns: 30+

Historical

Background:

This is the most famous victory of German Tiger Ace, Otto Carius. Pure tank duel, with 8 Tiger I vs 17 JS-2 + 4 T-34 (!!). This mission shows the real power of Tiger, especially under capable command!