Soviet General Staff Study on OPERATION BAGRATION available

Zamulin's groundbreaking Demolishing the Myth (Prokhorovka) is on sale ($9.99 on Kindle) at Amazon today only, but that's how I found the book which is the topic of this post. Reviews are wide in their rating swings, but it appears the low ones have a lot to do with perspectives. For one, the book was done in the Soviet era, so is propagandistic to a consdierable degree, For another, for reasons unknown, formations are identified by numbers (Arabic or Roman) and such, but their commanders' names aren't given. Stalin isn't mentioned, either. Both things are weird.. Also, it's considered too dry. Have read similar docs, and I still think Glantz is worse. Have not read the subject of this OP myself (just learned of it), but since it's as CMRT topical as it gets in terms of understanding the Soviet side of this crucial operational-strategic op, thought I'd pass the word.

https://www.amazon.com/Operation-Bagration-June-29-August-1944-ebook/dp/B074P463Q5/ref=pd_sim_351_12?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B074P463Q5&pd_rd_r=227281d3-4a60-478d-994b-a0cf7b1b7ecc&pd_rd_w=uLf8r&pd_rd_wg=WlKDb&pf_rd_p=bab57536-7c8f-4781-a8ed-3e270b9cd303&pf_rd_r=ZWZSFCYHRQT10RV17TG7&psc=1&refRID=ZWZSFCYHRQT10RV17TG7#customerReviews

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler