Question about purchasing units

20 hours ago, DeutschRitter said:

My brother and I want to play a quick battle meeting engagement. The "problem" is that I own all modules and he doesnt. How can I see that the units I am buying are not from the vehicle pack for example because that would cause errors.  

Actually you should be able to play with all your contents. If you both have fully patched installs then both machines have all the models etc so you can pick from your available forces and so can your brother.

That is how it is supposed to work.

4 hours ago, IanL said:

Actually you should be able to play with all your contents. If you both have fully patched installs then both machines have all the models etc so you can pick from your available forces and so can your brother.

That is how it is supposed to work.

It does not work like that. If you buy something from a module that does not have a brother, it will not open the file.

5 hours ago, mirekm61 said:

It does not work like that. If you buy something from a module that does not have a brother, it will not open the file.

Yes you are right. We opened a battle with a vehicle from the vehicle pack and there were two scenarios:

1) My brother opened the game (turn based via lan) and when we hit the red button to start the first round no unit was moving and after some seconds the game crashed.

2) When I opened the battle my brother got a message that something from the vehice pack is missing.

Edited by DeutschRitter