So I have gotten back into shock force lately and I have been wanting to try out different uniform mods for the marines. I have a z folder within the data folder where I put all the new mods for uniforms. I installed an older uniform mod for the marines a little while back and it keeps on using that uniform mod. I have deleted that file from the z folder and that has done nothing. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game and the old uniform mod is still there. I then removed the z folder and the uniform mod was still there. I then noticed after I unistalled shock force again that even when I dont have a z folder it still has all my old mods. How do i fix this?

Under Windows Vista or later, navigate to C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Battlefront and look for your mod files there.

Alternatively, they could also be there: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Battlefront\Combat Mission Shock Force

If they are in the second location, you must in the future start CMSF with administrator rights to prevent that from happening again.

If none of the above helps, try to search your computer for the files of the uniform mod using the integrated search function of Windows (or any other OS you are using).

Edited by agusto