Objective Delta (spoiler-ish)

Ryujin

Been playing Objective Delta as blue vs AI and red air has been going to town knocking out all but one of my strykers, JTAC, and PLT HQ even though I hid them as best I could in the woodline. Does the battle amount to pray one of your two stinger shots knocks down the jet or you're screwed or is there something I'm missing? I'm going to try to push through, but I feel like I messed up when it goes this badly  :rolleyes:

Certainty not like playing the US in CMSF, with both sides blowing the crap out of each other with air, this going to come down to an infantry only fight pretty soon. 

Been playing Objective Delta as blue vs AI and red air has been going to town knocking out all but one of my strykers, JTAC, and PLT HQ even though I hid them as best I could in the woodline. Does the battle amount to pray one of your two stinger shots knocks down the jet or you're screwed or is there something I'm missing? I'm going to try to push through, but I feel like I messed up when it goes this badly  :rolleyes:

Certainty not like playing the US in CMSF, with both sides blowing the crap out of each other with air, this going to come down to an infantry only fight pretty soon. 

Then you will have the advantage, I imagine?

Edited by Nerdwing