Anyone modding CMFI/GL buildings?

Hello

I don't know of any mods for the CMFI/GL buildings. The ones I have for CMBN are just awesome thanks to Tanks-A-Lot. The vanilla CMFI buildings are OK but just look too clean/crisp. Would be awesome to have the CMFI buildings modded a'la Tanks-A-Lot.

Anyone know if there are any in the works or if they are in the sights of any modders? Tank's?

PS: The BIGGEST contributor to making otherwise nice looking textures and 3D models look horrible is the way lighting and shadows are implemented in CMx2. The lighting and shadows used in CMx2 is by far the most backward, poorly implemented, poorly considered and detrimental feature of the entire game. This one feature that "bathes" the entire battlefield with hard light and shadows that literally prevents the game from properly showing realistic looking progression of shades/tones/colours and shadows.

If you dont know what I am talking about, it kind of describes it here.