Iron warriors?

Plague

Anyone play this game, picked it up for a dollar and figured I can't lose. I think I just may have though. Tough to navigate around this tank.

And does anyone know if there are any patches/ user made campaigns for this game. I see it is closely related to t-72 Balkans and can find very little to no info on this game at all.

I'm not sure who distributed 'Iron Warriors', which is the same as T-72 Balkans on Fire (just a different distributor). There are no further patches for the game and I assume that what you have with the game is the latest. Copy-protection systems vary between distributions and a Battlefront patch for T-72 CANNOT be used for an 'Iron Warriors' version of the game. It's possible that even if the versions are different, they may be the same (this depends on how much the developer keeps distributions similarly numbered or not).

There are some missions in the Repository. You'll need to create a Battlefront account in order to download from there. I assume, but don't know for certain, that these missions should work for Iron Warriors.

Thanks for your response, not sure the distributor but on the box it says, Strategy First, IDDK, crazy house, and battlefront.com which is how I wound up at this site.

I only play single player campaigns but think I got tricked on this one, the box says "18 campaigns" but when I start a campaign there is only 1, do they mean 1-18 mission campaign, if so then I am gonna be pissed even if it was only $1.

Also you have to be a computer science major to figure out the mission editor.

Should I have just spent the extra money and bought Balkans?

T-72 Balkans on Fire and T-72 Iron Warriors are the same game as far as I'm aware.

Yes, there is only one 'campaign' with 18 missions. Most of the individual missions outside of the campaign are geared towards training.

Crazy House is the original developer and IDDK is the original Russian distributor. Battlefront became a distributor through IDDK and became associated with the game outside of Russia. Other distributors also distribute the game, such as in your case Strategy First. Crazy House closed down, with a number of the staff going over to Graviteam. IDDK is still in business, though computer software distribution is only one of their lines.