Black shade??

Hi all,

Today I finally decide to install mine SF game on my slowly build up PC part on my iMac...

The install and the upgrade to V1.32 (Army, Marines, British and Nato) give me no problems.

But when playing the game it gives me black fields further away and they are disappearing when I coming closer.... and the are appearing back when I go away again...

I was not able to take some screen shots... got always a black snapshot... so I did it whit the iPhone

img2418gt.jpg

img2419o.jpg

img2417j.jpg

I don't have a "Z" folder....

iMac 27 - 3.4 GHz Core i7, 16 GB, 1 TB Fusion Drive, 680MX, Magic Trackpad, Wireless Keyboard (Belgium) - Apple TV 3 - Superdrive - Blu Ray Plextor PX-B950UE

Regards,

Your issue seems to indicate that you may be missing a .BRZ file that came with the 1.10 patch. If your copy of CMSF was already 1.10, then it should have had it. Also most copies of the Marines module provide this file too. However some bundles with the Marines module in it do NOT have all of the 1.10 patch's content (.BRZ file). What are the exact modules that you have (bundles, etc.) ?

Unfortunately going back to 1.10 involves reinstalling all of the modules and patches.

"Because I cant see the versions on the file or disks I'll give the ordering date"

I started with the SF game on disk (08 July 2007) and next the module British & Marines on file (09 January 2010) and the Nato module on disk (17 Oct 2010)

Then I updated the whole part to V1.31 and up again to V1.32

I tested it between some modules... but only the startup not the game it self... Thus I see the problem too late on V1.32

Since you have a 'Marines + British Forces' bundle, then I suggest installing the 1.10 patch since you are most likely missing the 'Version 110.brz' file.

Thx Schrullenshaft :cool:

OK, I'll try it...

One more question,

Do I uninstall it before or must I just install it over and then patching up again?

Regards,