What kinde of uniform?

From 1944 onwards some German Heer armored Panzergrenadier units (i.e. Panzer Lehr division) got Assault Gun uniforms with Panzergrenadier insignia rather than Sturmgeschütz one. It was thought that the Panzer/Assault Gun uniform (short jacket with no external pockets) were better for Panzergrendier in Armored haltracks because it couldn't get fouled inside a vehicle as easily as a 4-pocket Feldbluse.

They were not the only ones wearing the "Assault Gun" uniform. Armored Engineers from Heer Panzer divisions (Panzerpionier) wore the Panzer (black) uniform from start but it was replaced by the StuG uniforms from 1942 onwards. In 1944 they wore the "StuG" uniform with Pionier insignia (black Waffenfarbe).

Thanks I did not know this! And about Waffen SS panzergrenadiers and engineers? I saw in data folder this jackets for SS engineers and armoured grenadiers but you can't chose this uniform in editor.

We didn't have proof they were used by Waffen-SS armored engineers and panzergrenadiers, so they were done but they are not shown in game.

Absolutely correct, Fernando - uniquely all battalions of both PzGren Lehr regiments 901 and 902 were mounted in SPWs during the Normandy campaign so qualified for the M1940 special field-grey uniform (the "panzer-wrap").

9396539620d9e57dmed.jpg

However in other Heer panzer divisions I think it was only the first battalion of the first panzergrenadier regiment that was mounted in SPWs - so only one for the whole division. The rest were motorised in softkskin trucks and Krupp Protz.

This is the 116 PzDiv (greyhound badge on cap). Logically the central figure may be from the 1st battalion, 60 PzGren regiment...

4dbfa684d3399941e32e510a601fc6a7.jpg