New file at the Repository: Extra TELEPHONE POLE FLAVOR OBJECTS (2012-10-27)

Three smaller extra Telephone Pole flavors from CM: AFGHANISTAN for use in FORTRESS ITALY.You get 3 Telephone Flavor Buttons over the normal 2 in the Scenario Editor. I think these poles better reflect the poor infrastructure in Sicily rural area in 1940. The bigger stock poles look best in the city. Readme is pdf with screencaptures. File is BRZ format. TelephonePoles.jpg

More...

Thanks Broadsword56 -really was not that hard. It's BF intellectual property I just renumbered some files.

BF Flavor section in their Scenario Editor is a true Sleeping Giant.

There is soooo much that you can do with it. Scenery addons-radio masts, tents, derelict vehicles, aircraft & aircraft wreckage...

The game would default to the stock bigger poles.

The Hot Mustard Map I put in the new poles.

I removed the BRZ file from the Z folder and you get the old big city poles. Game picture below shows what happens. Actual battle-not map preview (Ignore the beta flavor M10 and German HT - I use this map for my mods when playing)

I put it in the readme that the pole mod should be included in any scenario, QB or campaign file-or failing that the readme for the scenario, QB or Campaign author should state in the readme the player needs this mod for the small telephone poles and go here to download. I've seen such caveats in readme's in other game addon's i.e. you need this in order for that to show.

poles.jpg