TOW3 is funky

First the game won't start untill I use XP compabilty mode, then the game uses 3-5 minutes before it starts, the menu lags, and when I finnaly get into the game, it lags to. beeing unplayable.

Even after I go out of the game, my computer becomes slow for sevral minutes, with my web browser beeing slow ect.

I have no idea why, my computer is far above the requierd system.

Is this the Demo or a full purchased version ? If it is a purchased version, did you get it from Battlefront.com or somewhere else (such as Steam, etc.) ?

I'm not sure why you computer would be slow after shutting down the game. If it has been fully removed from memory it shouldn't be affecting things. If it is somehow still in memory, then it may be eating up some CPU cycles that may make other things slow. Is the game just being run off of a decent speed hard drive or is this possibly some external USB drive ?

I'm not sure why the XP compatibility mode is necessary either. On occasion it does seem need by some users, but it typically shouldn't be.

What security software do you have installed ? You may want to set 'exceptions' within it for the TOW 3 executables, just in case the files are getting scanned in memory (and thus possibly slowing things down a bit more). Of course this assumes that by putting the executables in the exception list that they don't get scanned (they could, and any results may just get ignored - thus not changing anything performance-wise by avoiding scanning altogether).

It's the full game, bought and downloaded from battlefront.

I got one small battle done, but then it started to lag again.

I have a AMD quad core, 8 gig ram, 1.5tb harddisc, with Geforce GXT 560 TI

I have no secrity software outside that of what comes with Win 7, no norton ect.

I have turnd of AUC, so that should not be a problem.

I'm assuming you're running Windows 7?

I've got Win7, 64bit version and only need to check the "run as administrator" option and the game runs fine. Try the same and see if that doesn't fix your issue.

DV