Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

My first operation!

Hello, I just got this game a few days ago. I was an advid Close Combat 3 player until I lost it. I found this at the store for 9.99 so I said what can it hurt. The tutorial was great giveing me a feel for the game. I didnt like just plain battles so I tried the Carentanv2 operation, on hard. 6 battles, total wipe outs, but it was fun. Were theese good statistice for it or do I need to work some more?

Operation conclusion: Total Allied victory

Allies

833 men took into battle

422 total casualties

200 wounded

222 KIA

3 captured

1 mortar destroyed

3 vehicles knocked out

411 men ok

Axis:

586 men took into battle

243 wounded

271 KIA

514 total casualties

8 captured

6 guns destroyed

3 pillboxes knocked out

10 vehicles knocked out

72 men ok

The axis put up a tough fight for N13 for the first 4 battles but after that they strangely put up little resistance. I took Carentan like nothing and all they did was was put 1 inf squad for defense. Wierd. Saint Come Du Mont they made me pay heavily for, 149 casualties alone for it, the most I suffered in one battle. More fun then I ever had in Close Combat. In that I knew if I clicked fast enough I won, in this, it was all about tactics, and dare I say, luck. ;)