IP/TCP Connection Failures

My brother and I were able to connect via DSL when we first acquired CCBB. In two months our connections have degenerated to nil. We have each tried hosting. We both have no problem accessing the internet. We are extremely frustrated since we were promised these problems were fixed with CCBB. Please advise

Originally posted by kmusa99:

My brother and I were able to connect via DSL when we first acquired CCBB. In two months our connections have degenerated to nil. We have each tried hosting. We both have no problem accessing the internet.

Are you using some form of Internet Connection sharing? A little more info may be in order.

Thank you for your responses gentlemen; We are on different DSL services and are assigned random IP addresses. Upon entering the host IP address adn clicking OK, the OK button remains depressed until in approximately 35 seconds we receive the " cannot connect to IP address". I have played other opponents on IP without issue. I will have brother do the same.