New Player

snakee

Hi all.

Iam new at this game so i would like a bit of help.

About 4 or 5 years ago i got a battlefront game from amazon uk, i cant rember the name of the game, but it was with ai's and you had inf and a frew tanks and guns etc.

You set up your inf and tanks etc on the map, start game, and start your move, and the end of the game i use to have to email it to who ever i was playing, and wait for there move to gome back.

Now this was 4 or 5 years ago, so things have moved on, my qus is as a new b, what game should i get, and would there be a demo?

Alls a bit of info about myself, i am in the uk, so if poss could i by the game in the uk?

Hope some one can help me out please.

Hi all.

Iam new at this game so i would like a bit of help.

About 4 or 5 years ago i got a battlefront game from amazon uk, i cant rember the name of the game, but it was with ai's and you had inf and a frew tanks and guns etc.

You set up your inf and tanks etc on the map, start game, and start your move, and the end of the game i use to have to email it to who ever i was playing, and wait for there move to gome back.

Now this was 4 or 5 years ago, so things have moved on, my qus is as a new b, what game should i get, and would there be a demo?

Alls a bit of info about myself, i am in the uk, so if poss could i by the game in the uk?

Hope some one can help me out please.

That sounds like one of the Combat Mission games, to me.

The current iteration of that series is Combat Mission: Beyond Normandy. Yes, there's a demo which has a few scenarios but lacks the freeform "Quick Battle" and any map/scenario editing. I think that's all it lacks; the game play is complete, IIRC. It is downloadable. The full game is also available as a download, so you don't have to wait for delivery from the States.

If you liked the idea behind the game you're describing, CMBN will probably be to your liking.