Update for Lion coming?

I like many Mac users loaded Lion on my Macbook Pro and now game is not loading - as I see others have done, I have filled out ticket and will wait. I've loaded a lot of game patches for Lion compatibility for other games in the last few days - seems cumbersome on both ends to have each user fill out ticket to get license key fix? Just asking...

michael

We've been testing with various builds of Lion and haven't had problems like this, so we didn't have a patch for Lion prepped - we need to figure out what the problem is first. We'll let you know when we do. For now there is a workaround that may work for some folks - I'll post it when I've finished writing it up.

Sure thing. Sorry, I misspoke - some people with Lion are experiencing crashes as well. I'm working on a workaround for that. Moon is working on getting our licensing in line. So both ends are being worked on - if you've got a crash file a report and I may be able to help with it. :)