QB Experts

I have a couple of questions.

Labeling format for AI.

example: Meet Small Village QB-201

What does program choose in random from above labeling?

Does AI choose Tiny or huge too?

Confusion in QB setup for random maps, Probe, Attack, Assault. Designers making allied or Axis setup zones For Defense or attack. Can Map labels be made Like; Attack Small Village Axis QB-305= Set up zone for defense is Axis?

Thanks,

I have a couple of questions.

Labeling format for AI.

example: Meet Small Village QB-201

What does program choose in random from above labeling?

Does AI choose Tiny or huge too?

Confusion in QB setup for random maps, Probe, Attack, Assault. Designers making allied or Axis setup zones For Defense or attack. Can Map labels be made Like; Attack Small Village Axis QB-305= Set up zone for defense is Axis?

Thanks,

Meet Small Village tells you that that specific map is made for Meeting Engagements and that the map is of the type Small (size) and Village (terrain). This means that if you pick either Random or ME as type of battle; Small or Random as map size; and Random or Village as terrain type when you set the QB up, that specific map is elegible to be picked at random, among all others that fulfill the criteria you've chosen.

Tiny or Huge are used both with regard to battle size (i.e. force size) and map size. Both can be set to random.

The maps are made so that it doesn't matter which side is attacking or defending, the defender always sets up on one part of the map and the attacker on the other. So you don't need to make maps specifically stating that the Axis are defending and Allies attacking (or vice versa).

So if set up area is a town on defense in center of map and forces can come from three sides, there will be a problem though. That is what is happening out there. There has been several complaints of set-up areas being at opposite areas , maps set-up zones then are in wrong place. Red zone should be blue or vice versa.

Using QB attack or defense is why I suggest new label. For assault, probes, or attacks. This will let imaginative designers more options.

Attack or defense in QB screen is actually obsolete because there is no attack or defense in ME. There is attack or defense in probe, assault, and attack but the zones dictate where players start.