plea for more QB with AI maps especially --small maps

I just wondered if there were any guys out there currently involved in making any QB maps with both sides AIs. in place

I must admit I have a predeliction for QB s v AI especially with small or medium size maps and there is now a real problem with finding any fresh and unfamiliar maps to fight over.

If anyone with some expertise and experience is developing any new sets of QB maps I should be extremely grateful---(Personally,if it were felt acceptable by BF and modders here, I would not be averse to payment for the d/l of new sets of QB maps to guys who have spent time and expertise to produce such sets to improve the longevity of the game).

Cheers

Oddball---Dont disagree with that at all -but I also enjoy as well the more intensive firefights --especially enjoy German defensive battles with infantry only (with some AT guns and p'schreks) defending on smaller map areas v U.S mixed or armoured forces attacking.

I really like both types of sitn but am finding the second type with smaller maps now quite difficult to find variety.

Hence my specific plea.

Meeow Meeow.......guess my pet.....

For personal use, you can always cut away parts of the bigger QB maps included in the game to make smaller ones. You'd need to change the AI plans for the new maps, but for QBs they are usually very broad and general, so it would be quick and easy. Just open any QB map in the editor and see how it's done. I wouldn't upload or distribute the new maps though, since they in essence would be the butchered remains of somebody else's hard work (usually MarkEzra's).