QB Companies & platoons

Seems to me a bit strange that in the QB force selection process for the most part you can only select a full infantry/armour battalion. Of course you can then delete the bits you don't want and attach individual vehicles and teams into the ORBAT. However wouldnt it be better to be able to select stand alone companies and platoons?

For a small battle for example its difficult to get a single Infantry rifle company with an attached platoon of TD's into that command structure, instead you select an infantry battalion, strip out the extra companies and weapons company and then attach individual effectively unrelated TDs rather than a full operation TD platoon.

I would think its pretty easy to fix and worthwhile given the importance of C2? Or is it a working design that you are supposed to get an armoured btln and strip out all but one platoon to simulate different a command/radio net structure? If so I don't think thats really reflective of the combined arms/kampfgruppe command principles though its a matter of discussion I'm sure.

However in short can we get a few more options in the ledger for individual Grenadier/fusilier companies and tank/assault gun/TD platoons?