Two WEGO suggestions

I am having a great wego game with my mate, but it there's some things that could work better in wego (no kidding!).

First

I think the troops should shoot a bit longer to the target area when someone goes out of their sights. There was this situtation when my tank was quite close to enemy troops who were hiding behind a small hedgerow. The tank shot couple of times when the troops were in sight, but it stopped almost immediatly when they hit the dirt. At least the machinegun should keep going. Now the tank was waiting some 30 secs without doing anything (waiting for the new orders phase).

Maybe this behaviour should only include "heavier" guns like machineguns and such. And of course they should switch target if some visible enemies appear. When the ammo gets low, they could stop firing on "hidden enemies".

Second

Spotting is sometimes quite cumbersome in wego. I've had couple of times when my FoO or squad leader has moved away from hedgerow for some reason and it can't see through it anymore. So I have to move it closer to call some artillery. The problem is that you can't order it in the same turn as you are moving. At least I think so. But it seems that you can do normal targeting though at the last waypoint.

So, would it be possible to make it so that you could also call artillery at the last waypoint? I understand that there could be some coding issues with this or something.